Today we visit Ostuni which is somewhere else in Puglia, which maybe we have seen already. One of the ladies on the tour, I find, is being far more familiar with me than is absolutely necessary-this is not a good thing for me and I have taken to avoiding her constant stroking of my limbs which I find anathema.
We have the obligatory wine tasting in Ostuni which all taste like wine but is accompaied by delicate tit bits; then a brief wander around and then back into the bus-I am feeling deja view all over again.
Then it is off to an olive oil place for tasting snacking and more wine.
I have been told we had dinner.
We have the obligatory wine tasting in Ostuni which all taste like wine but is accompaied by delicate tit bits; then a brief wander around and then back into the bus-I am feeling deja view all over again.
Then it is off to an olive oil place for tasting snacking and more wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment