Today we have our French cooking class. We make our way by train to the Plum cooking school and meet our docent, Lucy and the other 4 members of the group. We then set off to the local market to ascertain what is fresh and decide on the menu; also visit the local fromagerie, chacuteur and and boulangeur.
It turns out Lucy is the Picasso of the pots and pans and creates a fantastical meal which we finally finish at 5:30pm.
With our"little" tummies full to bursting we waddle back to our digs to recuperate.
Needless to say I am really pleased to remember that I left my secret stash of la fromage back at the cooking school and need to backtrack to the other side of town to grab my Brillat Savarin and the Comtesse du Vichy.
It turns out Lucy is the Picasso of the pots and pans and creates a fantastical meal which we finally finish at 5:30pm.
| How to bone a saddle of rabbit |
| Artichokes with ham, mushroom and cheese stuffing |
| Preparing tarte tatin |
| Moment de vraie |
| Ballotine of bunny |
| La fromage tres delicious |
| You've finished now so f*** off |
Needless to say I am really pleased to remember that I left my secret stash of la fromage back at the cooking school and need to backtrack to the other side of town to grab my Brillat Savarin and the Comtesse du Vichy.
No comments:
Post a Comment